How To Order a Custom James Lamb Watch
- In the first instance please email directly or complete the enquiry form below.
- Consultation with James, independent British watchmaker, to discuss how he can make your watch. Preferred case size, choice of element theme, strap length and colour. Plus any special requests including case number option where possible.
- Once all details are agreed and understood. You will be asked to pay a 50% deposit to confirm your order within 30 days.
- You will receive confirmation of your order via email with an estimated timeframe for completion of order.
- During the manufacturing process of your watch you can opt to receive updates including short videos and photographs.
- Because your watch is manufactured from a precious metal it is required to be sent away for hallmarking at the London Assay office. It is around this time that you will be invoiced the remaining balance amount (to be paid within 14 days) before your watch is packaged and shipped to you.
Complete this contact form, including a brief message, to begin a conversation with James.